Thursday, March 29, 2012

Aloe Up..... Sunscreen

Two years ago while on vacation to California I came across the line 
of products called Aloe Up
I purchased their sunscreen at Glen Ivy Hot Spring and Spa with my now Mother-in-law and sister-in-law! If your ever out in California or the San Diego area this is a must visit spa! It's reasonably priced, absolutely gorgeous and perfect for a girls spa day!

I have sensitive skin and so I was always trying new brands of sunscreen- especially for my face.
 My search ended after finding the brand Aloe Up! Aloe Up is different from other brands because all of their products come from Aloe Vera plants organically grown and processed in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. 

By using Aloe Vera gel as the base of all of their products their products are: non- greasy, sweat resistant (will not run in your eyes and sting), moisturizes while it protects, and absorbs very quickly into the skin.
Also every Aloe Up product starts with Aloe plants that are organically processed in the USA! 
GO USA!

You can only purchase there products at specialty retail stores and online! On their website you can locate a store or place an online order. 
LOVE this sunscreen
This is a sunscreen for people who are active as it lasts for 8 hours and is waterproof. 
This is a dry lotion sunscreen. I had never herd of this before trying it! 
No- it's not a powder, it is a lotion. However it rubs in very easily and is non-greasy. 
I cannot stress more how easily this product soaks into your skin and doesn't leave you with a film of lotion all over. 
As a contact lens wearer this is really nice because it will not sweat off or get into your eyes and cause burning. 
I bought the SPF 15, but will also buy the SPF 30 this summer when I visit!

The best face sunscreen EVER!
This for the face sunscreen can even be used as an everyday moisturizer for sensitive skin. 
It is very lightweight, non-greasy, non comedogenic (won't block your pores) and hypo-allergenic. 
I carry this is my purse with me everywhere!

Check out this line of sunscreen- you won't be sorry.... or burned! 

2 comments:

  1. You would be an EXCELLENT spokesperson for this company. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you telling me about this stuff. I'll have to order some for beach trips this summer!

    ReplyDelete