Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion Friday... Warm Weather Accessories!

Warm weather is on it's way here down South! Well actually the weather is kind of messing with us- 70s one day, 40s the next! It's making it quite challenging in the wardrobe department! Whenever the seasons are changing the number one thing I get excited about is getting new clothes and accessories! I love to online shop and browse- my husband would say I do it constantly! I pulled together some of my favorite accessories for the upcoming season and wanted to share!


I like to keep it real- I'm not going to buy everything listed (only in my dreams!), I like to mix and match really nice expensive staple pieces with more affordable fun ones! I tried to keep price in mind as I swooned over many many many accessories!


“I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent - or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got.
-Carrie (Sex & the City)”



BANGLES/BRACELETS

Tinley Road animal hinge bracelet $34.00
Sabine Tribal bangle $30.00

Tinley Road pearl bead inlay cuff  $28.00

Hive and Honey loop cuff $24.00

J Crew pave link bracelet $118.00



 I need all three of these
 David Yurman bangles! Yes I 
said it NEED! ha! I really 
love the stacked bangle and 
watch look. I've been trying to
pull it off, and these babies 
would really help :)




NECKLACES:


Monogram necklace- my #1 accessory to have this spring! I may end up getting silver though! Moon and Lola and numerous Etsy shops offer great options! And monograms are never out of style or season in my book!



Kate Spade Anchors away pendent $78.00 I'm loving every nautical this coming season!


Corcale found necklace $38.00

The previous two necklaces are from Anthropologie- loves it!
Tarn necklace $58.00 

Pree Brulee- seafoam mojito necklace $34.00

Kate Spade MRS necklace 


Pree Brulee- Dreaming Indigo necklace $38.00

Kris Nations state pendant necklace $42.00

Pree Brulee- Orientalist statement necklace $54.00






SCARVES



Old Navy


EARRINGS

Anthropologie 

Kate Spade studs
Tory Burch logo studs $68.00
Tangerine Dream earrings- Francescas- $14.00


BAGS


Took this from Pinterest and it cracks me up! I definitely look at a purse purchase as an investment :)


Danielle Nicole Carmen Satchel...dying over this one- must have it NOW! $128.00

Kate Spade Cobble Hill Leslie bag... I SWOON over Kate! $428.00

Danielle Nicole Mia oversized clutch...LOVE!


Tory Burch Amanda hobo- $465.00

Melie Bianco Alyssa bag...I NEED you!! $99.00
Pink crocodile embossed clutch by Pre Brulee


The Last Straw clutch- Francescas- $34.00.. it is also a crossover- love that!
WATCHES

Timex $70.00

Michael Kors Runway watch $250.00... I have this one already thanks to Husby :)

RINGS
Marc Jacobs ring

HAIR ACCESSORIES
I love headbands! I'm pretty challenged when it comes to styling my hair.... I'm completely awkward with a curling iron. It never quite turns out right! That is something on my list to work on though- mastering the curling iron!

Both headbands- Nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment