Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet my fur baby Hudson!

Hudson

Our almost 3 year old (sigh) French Bulldog

 Our forever fur baby

The sweetest dog I've ever met

My little sound machine always snorting and snoring

A complete bed hog

My constant companion- even in the bathroom

The only dog I've ever known that LOVES going to the vet

Giver of unconditional love and kisses

Spoiled and proud of it

Our little "monkey", "butterball"& "angel"

The best car co-pilot always wanting to tag along for a ride

Famous (well sort of!) he was in a commercial for our vet!

You brighten my day with just one little look!

Our complete pride and joy

I LOVE you sweet little guy!

Hudson's first picture at home the night we picked him up at the airport!
He slept like this always when he was a baby- he loved to nestle into our necks
Even a sweetheart after his "fixing"
kisses 
The Heimbigners 
 Couch cuddles
the best sleeper
Angel face

A Frenchie Santa
Bath time! 
tongue always out
happy happy happy
  "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. 
                 You are his life, his love, his leader. 
         He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat 
 of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
                                                          Unknown







1 comment:

  1. Holy mackerel, Hudson is TOO cute! That tub pic -- priceless. I can tell he is one spoiled pup :)

    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete