Friday, March 2, 2012

I DO- Getting Ready

Getting ready for our BIG day was so great! It was fun, relaxing, stress free for the most part, and filled with great friends and Champagne! Who could ask for more?! When I was planning out how we would all get ready I knew that I waned all of the girls- family and friends to be together. I didn't want to not see some of my friends until right before the ceremony! Having them all there with me was very calming! I hired hair and make up from Charlotte to come to our bridal suite in Asheville to beautify us all!I wanted to share some pictures and memories from getting ready for the biggest moment of my life!


Recap of the girls getting ready:
I DO napkins
My girls labeled my bagel Woo's bagel- sad this nickname had to end! 
mimosa in my Bride turvis tumbler-I still use this he he ;)

All the girls- family and friends were all together- we had a blast!
make up!

Getting dolled up

Finishing touches

I felt beautiful!


my bracelet

My something blue- a monogrammed hankie.
My something old- my Nana's wedding band

My earrings
my hair flower piece

Our wedding invitation

Kate Spade I love you- my shoes. They had a butterfly appliqué on the toe- butterflies are supposed to symbolize good luck, so I loved that detail. 

adorable Jocie getting excited!
My Mom doing some extra steaming to my dress

Time to get laced in!

Love seeing her smile getting me ready! 

Group effort to get me perfectly laced in!

lots of laughs!


My MOHs I love you both!

love this, my perfume- Joel gave this to me a while before.
reading the sweetest note ever from my Husband to be 

My Dad's reaction to seeing me the first time was priceless, tears and emotion overcame us both! Being the only child this was something he had thought about for a long time. His reaction warmed my heart beyond words.

truly stunned!

Complete approval! He loved my dress!
Now to the Boys...they had a great time too! I love that since we had two photographers I got to see pics of Joel and his boys too! They all look so happy and excited!
They played cards and watched sports- total boys
Joel's monogrammed hankie
This little boy was right by his Daddy's side the whole day
How many boys can you fit in a bathroom?!

Joel and his Dad

The boys all dressed and ready!
Luke was so scared he was going to forget our rings! in our ceremony he joked and pretended like he did forget them- always a jokester! so funny! 

The boys at the cigar shop




The Wood/Heimbigner wedding was underway! And man was it a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is amazing!! Seriously, you look smashing in it. I loved all these pictures, it looked like a beautiful wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much Denise- you completely just made my day!

    ReplyDelete