Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cheers to the Freakin Weekend!

I have the entire weekend off and we have lots of fun plans! YAY!
Joel and I both have had really hectic work weeks so we were both in 
the mood for a relaxing Friday! This afternoon I treated myself to 
a trip to Modern Salon & Spa for a MUCH needed haircut!

 I'm embarrassed to even say how many months it's been since my last haircut. 
After cutting my hair stylist curled my hair into pretty waves. She was so sweet and gave me lots of pointers and tips! Now I just have to
 practice and hopefully master the curling iron! 
Lord knows my hair needs a little styling change up! 
Bare with me on the awful self portrait pic in my car! I chopped off 4 inches and man it feels good!
Husby got of work at 5:00 today Yippee! It was a warm evening and we were both craving a nice meal on a patio! 
We headed to The Liberty a restaurant down the street.
We started out on the patio.... but after about 30 minutes we're forced 
to go inside as it started torrential down-pouring. 
Oh well! Our meal was great and the company was too ;)


homemade warm pretzels for an app and delicious Sangria!
I picked up the Skinny Girl Sangria at Target today and I've got to say it's AMAZING! I gotta support my girl Bethenny!  
Cheers to the weekend!



I'm only drinking one glass of this tonight though because tomorrow we're doing the 12th annual St. Patrick's Day pub crawl! 


Although the weather is supposed to be rainy I'm sure we'll manage to have lots of (beer) laughs and fun times with our wonderful friends! 

Hopefully Sunday we can drag our booties to our tax appointment at 1pm! UGH! 

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone! 

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. mmm, i LOVE skinny girl sangria!! best way to start spring :) glad to have stumbled across your blog- xo!

    ReplyDelete