Thursday, March 1, 2012

I DO- Engagement Pictures

Having Engagement pictures done was something that I was SUPER excited about! We had booked our dream photographers The Schultzes to shoot our engagement pics, my bridal portraits and ofcourse the BIG day!

I wanted our pictures to capture us in Charlotte- since it's where we met, fell in love, and live. Also since our wedding was going to be in Asheville and very outdoorsy and full of mountains- the engagement shoot I wanted to be very city and urban! We along with the Schultzes decided to shoot the pics in a few locations uptown, and then go to some railroad tracks near where we live to get a full backdrop of the Charlotte skyline behind us. I love how they turned out!

 I would recommend taking engagement pictures to every couple! It is really great practice for the BIG day! Plus it's another excuse to get all dolled up and buy cute clothes- seriously who doesn't want to do that?!  I had already booked my hair and make up artist and her team for my girls for the BIG day -Kymm McLean , so I used this as another trial way for me to practice with Kymm and get used to fake eyelashes! Enjoy some of my favorites below!







I had our wedding date, I do with a little crystal ring put onto my yellow converses. Yellow is o course my fav color- and a wedding color!The Story of Kat on Etsy is where I had my shoes embroidered! 














Having professional pictures taken was so much fun- nerve racking at first- but after a few minutes we felt more at easy (thanks to our awesome photographers) and really had a blast! I have to say it was great practice for the big day!















No comments:

Post a Comment