Saturday, March 3, 2012

I DO- Wedding Party

We had the best wedding party! Our closest friends were by our side through the whole wedding process and we couldn't have had a better bunch to enjoy it all with!


I had 8 bridesmaids and Joel had 8 groomsmen- a large wedding party. I have to state though that these are all of our absolutely best friends, people we've known for years, and people were still in constant communication with. I have herd so many stories of people who are in weddings and then never speak to the people again- that's SO sad to me. We were really lucky to have these great lifelong friends by our side through it all!


Here's a few (ha) of my favorites...Sorry in advance if I overload ya'll with pictures- it's so hard to choose just a few!!


 LOVE this one!
Strike a pose!

love that smile
Such a cool pic of the boys!



love the light and everyone model stance ha ha!

Now that's a good looking bunch!

The best friends in the world! Most of us have been friends for over 9+ years! 
great light, and great laughs= a great picture!


I'll take this time to also include a few favorites of Joel and I from the big day!


love that backdrop

Pure happiness






Hey there stud!

taking it all in!


We have this beauty on a canvas in our living room!
We used this pictures for the front of our thank you card stationary!

The happiness we felt taking these pictures really shows- which I love!

Never ending trees
love the green!


After our big exit we drove off in our golf cart....and met up with our photographers for a few last night pictures in the front of the resort. Turns out this one is one of our favorites! We did it! We're hitched- we were relieved it all went so perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are gorgeous! I love the 'forest' ones :)

    ReplyDelete