Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Stationary Obsession!

Every since planning our wedding I've been really into to all things stationary! At this point I'm stamping my new monogram on basically anything that's not moving!
I'm like a little kid in the fact that I absolutely LOVE getting
 letters, invitations and cards in the mail.
I literally check my mail every single day!


I have saved every invitation from mine and my girlfriends life milestones : engagement parties, bachelorette parties, bridal showers, baby showers, christmas cards etc.
Since my current stationary has my old monogram I'm in the market for something new!
Check out what I'm loving in the stationary and pretty paper department!


It's old news that I have a major addiction to everything Etsy, and the following
 are from the shop Ella Bella Notes .

Chevron, cute color, and a monogram = perfection! 


Can't go wrong with navy and pink!
I'm dying over this French Bulldog letterpress thank you card. I SO wish letterpress
 wasn't so expensive, but I may have to bite the bullet on this one! 
You can find this card at Fat Bunny Press.


Love the pops of color on this set from When it Rains!



I ordered this cute return address stamp to use for our thank you
 notes and future cards etc. It came with black ink, but next time I may try to refill the ink 
with a bright color like magenta or ocean green! This stamper comes in 
handy BIG time when send out large amounts of mail at once! 
There are plenty of companies to order stamps from, I ordered ours from Fine Stationary.




A website I also like is Zazzle. I ordered bright colored return address labels with
 matching stickers to use on the back of envelopes for our save the dates.  I unfortunately 
couldn't find the exact one I created so this is just an example. 
You can customize everything on this site from colors to fonts
The prices on this site are super affordable! 
I recently came across the website Boatman Geller and I LOVE everything on it! All the products are covered in the most amazing patterns, prints and bright colors!
 This is a great sight for all things gift giving- any friends, bride, sister, Mom etc would love a personalized gift from here! 


I love that the have almost all of the products in each pattern. So if you find a pattern that you DIE for you can order it all: recipe cards, save the dates, a pretty melamine platter, plates, return address labels etc all to match!

How stinkin cute are these personalized wine tags?!?! I can't wait 
to get these, they're perfect for bringing over to a friends 
house for dinner, the holidays or really any occasion!

I absolutely adore this super cute recipe card and box set. Talk about a perfect gift for a kitchen themed bridal shower!

Love the fold over note cards, the only problem is how do I possibly choose?!?!


Swoozies is another fabulous store! I was really sad when the Charlotte store closed. Lucky for me they have all their products online! The few items I listed below are just a quick glimpse at their incredible assortment of goodies :)
Kate Spade
You can't go wrong with Lilly Pulitzer in my book! Loving the sailboats!

Jonathan Adler- The perfect notepad for grocery lists!
Now I just have to make a decision on what to order! This is going to be difficult! 

1 comment:

  1. Understand how hard it would be to make a decision. And I know how much everyone enjoys receiving cards as well as sending them. Nice job, girl.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete