Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Poolside Style

I confess, I'm a bag lady- and with summer quickly approaching I've 
been on the hunt for a new beach bag! Can you ever have too many bags?!? 
The answer is simple... NO!!!
One of my favorite brands is Scout Bags
They're affordable, chic, and come in a variety of different patterns and colors. 


You can't go wrong with the origional Dean-O bag!


This wristlet style is perfect for replacing your wallet in your beach bag. 
It is made with water resistant material and it also has a slot for your ID! 
You'll be ready to buy all those yummy summer cocktails!
 
This matching bag would be prefect for all other accessories needed: cell phone, sunscreen and lipgloss!
Coolers are another beach trip must have! 
I received this super cute Mud Pie cooler as a gift at one of my bridal showers! 
It is as practical as it is cute! The lining inside makes clean-up super easy!
I have also doubled this bag as a carry on for trips out to CA!
This cooler has accompanied me to CA, Puerto Rico, Tybee Island and many more places to come!



Floppy hats are not only stylish but they are a great way to help protect your skin! Like most women I love having a great tan, however I want it without the wrinkles! My favorites are from Marley Lilly. 

cute colors + monogram
I really can't decide if I want all black classic or a pop of color!




Down South we had a very mild winter and as expected Springtime heat has already arrived!
I can't believe I've already had two pool days and it's only March! 
With these items I'll be lounging poolside in style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment