Monday, March 5, 2012

Keeping in touch...Kakao Talk


Kakao Talk is definitely the most used app on mine and my girlfriends' phones! It was brought to our attention by our friend Sunny- who's currently living in S. Korea- and man did it change our life! Ok maybe that's an exaggeration- but it made it even easier, and super fun to all keep in touch!


I consider myself super lucky to have such a close group of girlfriends! There are 8 of us and were as tight as friends can be... more like sisters really! With a group as big as that though keeping in touch with everyone as much as we would all like can be difficult- well it used to be difficult! We longed to relive the old days- when we could ALL go to dinner, could ALL go out for drinks, could ALL just hangout in our PJs and laugh.


Well since we're all living in the real world now, and have sadly scattered the globe those things aren't possible :( We are all over: Charlotte, Asheville, NYC, South korea, Cape Cod, St. Thomas.... yes my friends are al over the globe literally!


Think back to AIM... but a 2012 version! We have a constant chat room going... and I have to say it is completely addicting- in the best way! We all chat all throughout the day, and I have to say we have some of the funniest conversations ever. It's also completely free unlike texts. You can add pictures and video as well. Updating each other through the day by: sharing funny photos from boring client meetings, cute baby pictures of our littlest member Emalyn, doggie updates, picking out date night outfits etc. We're all in constant communication and it's so fun.


I really wish I could share our current convo going on- but I'm sure I would be kicked off blogging! We can get a little crude and graphic! It's complete girl chat.... it can make a bad day better, bring a smile to your face, and make you feel so happy knowing you have the best friends in the entire world!


Need to keep in touch with your girlfriends or family?!? Get Kakao Talk!


2 comments:

  1. hey love. so glad I found your blog. I'm definitely following now. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I love your blog as well! can def take some fashion advice from you!

    ReplyDelete