Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Smoothies - it's what for breakfast!

Breakfast around our house during the week typically consists of cereal.
I needed to change it up a bit- but with something that's just 
as easy and non-time consuming.
I happened upon these Yoplait smoothies while at Sams. 


They are healthy, with 10 grams of protein and are made with greek yogurt!
Each smoothie is a mere 170 calories! Score!
I haven't looked to see if they're carried at other grocery stores- but I can't imagine they aren't available everywhere!
It's easy peasy- all that's required is 3/4 cups of non fat milk and one smoothie pouch.



Mix in your blender and wha la a delicious smoothie! 
The back of the bag gives more fun recipes for smoothie variations. 
I got a tad{ha} fancy and added some pineapple pieces I had in the freezer! 
One more thing I will do next time is add a splash of orange juice. 
Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I have the same smoothies from Sams! I just love them!! I add vanilla almond milk to mine instead of non fat milk. yumm!!

    ReplyDelete