Thursday, April 12, 2012

Aveda Product Lovin!

A recent trip to a new salon ended with me purchasing a new shampoo and conditioner.
I was suckered into the purchase!
 I couldn't say no because I had just had a wonderful haircut and style, and the products left my hair smelling so great!
Man am I glad I splurged, because I'm never going back now!
I'm normally a Dove or Pantene girl- anything that can be found at target worked for me!
Well after using Scalp Benefits shampoo and conditioner by Aveda my hair is like brand new!
I have a lot of hair but the texture is fine- which means it gets greasy pretty easily- I have to wash it daily.
This shampoo has breathed new life into my hair!
It's easy to style, doesn't frizz as easily, and stays clean despite my constant hair twirling
 { I do this when I'm tired, which has been quite often lately}



I bought the 8.5 oz bottles because I wasn't sure if I would like it. On the Aveda website you can purchase the two bottles together for $28.00. I've been using the shampoo for almost a month and have only used about 1/3 of the bottle. Only a dime sized amount is needed so the product really does go a long way! 

Now if only I could style my hair like this..... still struggling with my curling iron. Why must I be so curl challanged?!?! ha ha!



1 comment: