Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Taking it back to the Old School!

Taking it back to the Old School...cause I'm an old fool...who's so cool! OK... maybe not! But a little Tag Team just makes me instantly dance and smile! What can I say I'm pretty easy to entertain! Thought I would reminisce on the "old school days" with some pics! Enjoy the memories everyone!


But first for entertainment factor: Enjoy Listening to Whoop there it is as you look :) Can ya'll dig it?!!





Joel and I at his lacrosse game- we made shirts! Crazy that now I'm really a Heimbigner :)

Beach beauties...One of the many Charleston college trips

J
Just hanging out!


Queens University basketball game @ Oven's Stadium
Beer Fest at Memorial Stadium
Franzia- the drink of champions- or college girls!

Never a dull night out!

Cinco de Mayo graduation party!

The best girls in the world!

Halloween

The first week of college- Molly was the first person I met! We lived all in a row in Wallace!

All smiles!

Out in uptown

We have had many great girls nights!


And now enjoy some newbies!



Towel booty shot!

Besties for life- Tybee Island 2011

Love you girls!

We got to see each other a lot in 2011!

Our Rehearsal Dinner

Ha Ha- Hello Beauties!

The O'Malley wedding reception


Our couples stock the bar shower- SO much fun!

Bachelorette Party- out in Savannah, GA

All dolled up and ready to hit the town!

NYC for Becca's Bachelorette weekend






To all my Besties I love you girls SO much! I don't know What I would do with you! I know we have many more memories and milestones to come! 




1 comment: